Become an Insurance Agent
What is insurance?
Insurance is a mutual contract that a person buys from an insurance company by paying premiums to the insurance company on a yearly, monthly or quarterly basis. In return, the insurance company protects the buyer or policyholder against future losses or risks.
In addition to individuals, both public and private organizations can purchase insurance to protect their employees. It is basically a form of risk management system that allows the insured to obtain protection against potential incidents such as loss, sickness, death, loss of property, etc.
Insurance is the only financial tool that helps you manage your financial risks smoothly and reduce your financial worries.
Why do you need Insurance?
Life is full of uncertainties, it is really important to buy insurance as early as possible to protect you and your family from all odds. An insurance plan not only protects you, but also provides you with mental peace. Insurance is especially important for the elderly, for whom these policies can replace their income and help themselves and their families.
In addition, you can use these insurances to achieve your investment goals and to design a comfortable retirement plan. Many insurance policies also offer a loan against them, which is another benefit you can enjoy when buying insurance. Above all, insurance will not only take care of you but also your loved ones and loved ones by paying for their different needs even when you are not there.
So, choose your insurance plan carefully as there is a huge amount of insurance on the market.
You can sell the following insurance policies from all the best insurance companies in India
- Life Insurance
- Term Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Personal Accident
- Car Insurance
- Two-wheeler Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Household Insurance
How to Become an Insurance Agent?
Insurance business is not affected by any recession or economic downturn Insurance is one of the sectors which is not greatly disturbed by the state of the economy.
You became an insurance agent when you assist your customer to choose the required plan or help them to compare insurance policies offered by various insurers in India.
BANKIT offers our retails to buy insurance for their customers. BANKIT portal offer Easy policy and Toffee insurance in just on click. Retails will get an attractive commission on each insurance. Various insurance that is available in Easy Policy is Health insurance, car & bike insurance. You can compare insurance policies from different companies and buy as per your choice.
Another Insurance is Toffee insurance. One single plan that takes care of all your insurance needs. Payments are in easy, monthly installments and ensure everyone from a single person to a family of 4.
Rs. 3/4/5 Lakhs Important things you need to know
• Hospitalisation for up to the selected sum insured
• Hospitalisation for COVID-19
• 30/60 days pre and post hospitalization
• Restore benefit (recharge) of up to the total sum insured (for same illness)
• No-Claim Bonus of 10% increase in the total sum insured annually for staying healthy
• Cashless facility across 4000+ hospitals
• Ambulance Coverage
• Shared accommodation (Room Rent) up to Rs. 2000
• Lifelong renewability
• Tax benefits under 80D
• Alternate treatments under AYUSH
Important things you need to know
• Life Cover for the total sum insured
• Get covered for up to 40 years of term or until your age is of 80 years
• Tax benefits may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws.
Important things you need to know
• Theft in the home up to the total sum insured
• Loss or damage due to earthquake, flood, etc. up to the total sum insured
• Repair costs of appliances up to Rs. 30,000 / Rs. 60,000 / Rs. 1.25 Lakhs basis on the selected sum insured
Join BANKIT insurance business and earn a decent commission.
Compare insurance policies offered by various insurers in India & buy insurance policy online. Get instant quotes & save huge on insurance premiums on BANKIT portal.