AEPS App Registration | Authentication, Banking, Payments, Cash withdrawal
What is AEPS ?
Aadhaar enabled Payment System (AEPS) is a secured payment method provided by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) that allows aadhaar linked bank account holders to avail basic banking services such as balance inquiry & cash withdrawal. Customers simply need to tell BANKIT Retailer their 12-digit aadhaar number and aadhaar linked Bank name. Fingerprint authorisation is done using a biometric device to avail the service.
Benefits of AEPS for agents
- Becoming BANKIT agent is a profitable business opportunity
- BANKIT agents can register for AePS service to convert their shop to a mini ATM
- BANKIT provides people a perfect solution for their AePS related needs
- A long term business association
- Big profits from smaller investments
Benefits of AEPS for Customer
- Offers cardless cash withdrawals via Aadhaar authentication
- Easy and secure way for cash withdrawal and balance enquiry service
- AEPS has been formulated for every section of the society, so that the rural communities as well as elderly people of the urban areas can utilize the fast and reliable basic banking service.
- Any bank account holder or customer can access banking services by simply identifying their identity with the help of biometrics and Aadhaar numbers without having to remember the account number.
- Interoperable across multiple banks.
Services Offered by AEPS
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Enquiry
How to use AEPS?
The process of using AEPS is quite simple. Follow these simple steps :
- Visit a BANKIT outlet correspondent in your area. (It does not matter if you don’t remember your bank account can do transactions through AEPS).
- Provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number & Bank name to the BANKIT
- Select transaction type - cash withdrawal or balance enquiry.
- Enter the amount of the transaction (as applicable)
- Authenticate the transaction using biometric (fingerprint)
- The transaction is completed in seconds.
- The bank agent receives transaction receipt & customer receives an SMS confirmation from bank.
BANKIT activates APES at very nominal prices and APES is very simple, secure and an easy-to-use platform for financial transactions. To use AEPS, users must link their bank account to Aadhaar