AEPS - Cash Withdrawal
Aadhaar enabled Payment System is a safe, secure payment method provided by the NPCI that allows customers to withdraw cash and avail other basic banking benefits such as balance enquiry.
- Enables customers to withdraw cash without cards
- Easy and secure way of cash withdrawal
- Any bank account holder can access basic banking services by simply authenticating transaction with their identities by verifying their biometric details
- Enables customers to withdraw DBT, Government relief funds and cash from their Aadhar Linked Bank Accounts
Cardless Secure Cash Withdrawal!
BANKIT is an AePS Service provider company with a robust platform for Aadhaar Payment System, which allows online interoperable financial transactions at PoS (Point of Sale). BANKIT AePS Cash Withdrawal is often paired with an Aadhar biometric device which is used to authenticate the transaction. Aadhar Fingerprint Scanner and Aadhar Iris Scanner are most commonly used to authenticate the biometric information of a person.
With BANKIT Portal and Aadhar Card Money Withdrawal App enables retailers and agents easy AePS login and help customers to withdraw money using biometric verification only. With AePS Portal you can help customers enjoy mini statement services with AePS balance enquiry service.
Shopkeepers can convert their shops into Aadhar ATM & help their customers with basic banking and financial services in the neighbourhood. Use the cash at your shop provide cash withdrawal services to your customer. With BANKIT's easy AePS registration, agents can start their business and earn the highest AePS commissions and get guaranteed Instant AePS settlement in BANKIT wallet. The amount withdrawn along with commission is instantly transferred to the wallet.
AePS only allows transactions from Aadhar linked bank accounts in the presence of the bank account holder after verification. Thus, it is a safe and secure system to withdraw money.
Benefits to customers:
- Cardless cash withdrawal from Aadhar Linked Accounts
- Easy and secure method
- Helps the unbanked and underbanked sections to access basic banking facilities
- Balance enquiry and mini statement facilities
- Interoperable across multiple banks
- Can add upto 15 bank accounts
- Amount instantly move to bank account
Services Offered through AePS Transaction:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
How to withdraw money Aadhar Card?
- Go to the AePS segment, and select service out of the options available.
- Fill in the required fields with details of the Aadhaar linked bank account and account holder details.
- Click on ‘Capture Fingerprint’ to authenticate the transaction.
- Use a biometric device to capture the biometric details and click on ‘Submit’