Prepaid Card for Your Daily Transactions
Use BANKIT prepaid card for things you pay in cash. Whether you want to shop online, pay bills or manage your expenses more effectively, prepaid cards will give you a Simple, Secure, and easy way to use and manage your money. The card is similar to a debit card, the only difference is that there is a prepaid balance that is associated with this card as against the savings balance in a debit card. The user can transact up to 1 lakh Rupees in an year and 10000/- Rupees per month on an instant issuance of the card with Minimum KYC. While on completing Full KYC (biometric KYC) the user limit is enhanced to 15 lakh Rupees in a year and 5 lakh Rupees per month. Holding limit is 2 lakh Rupees at any point in time as prescribed by RBI. We offer reloadable prepaid cards and the same can be loaded via BANKIT Outlets by giving money to the outlet operator. BANKIT agents can offer these cards to their customers and earn commission on card loads.
Types of BANKIT Prepaid Cards
- Prepaid Card for Online Shopping: With the BANKIT Prepaid Card, you can shop conveniently without having to carry cash with you. This card offers you higher cashback and shopping limits.
- Reloadable prepaid card - Card that can be reloaded from the nearest BANKIT outlet and through the BANKIT Pay app.
- Virtual Prepaid Card - These are not physical cards and credentials of these cards are provided over an email to the user.
- Gift Cards - These are one-time loadable cards, suitable for gifting to employees, friends, and loved ones.
- Zero Balance Prepaid Card
- Instant Activation with Official Valid Document(OVD) number
- No Bank Account Required
- Pay at Any Store in India accepting Rupay.
- Pay online at any website in India
- Transfer money from your Card to any other card instantly
- The card can be reloaded from a BANKIT Outlet
- Fully Secured with all Bank-level Security Features
- Loyalty Points and various other benefits
- Avail attractive discounts and cashback offers on leading brands.