Micro ATM Machine Price | Apply for Aadhaar Cash Withdrawal AEPS
BANKIT's vision is to build an extensive public banking infrastructure that not only provides quality banking services, but also is available to ordinary citizens in urban and rural India.
Supplementary Branch Outreach is a MicroATM network that provides convenient banking services to citizens. All in all, this is one of BANKIT's missions to bridge the gap between the availability and accessibility of ordinary citizens providing simple banking services.
As India's first interoperable operating system, it is a banking innovation that can serve any bank customer using the Aadhaar Biometrics certification system or debit card interface. The MicroATM Machine is operated by an agent with a touch-based user interface and includes a card reader and receipt printer for printing receipts for all transactions. An integrated fingerprint sensor is used to verify all transactions. The customer has multiple ways to access his/her bank account, including account number, Aadhaar number, link phone number and ATM card number.
What transactions can be done at Micro ATM?
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Withdrawal (cash out from bank account)
- Balance Check/Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Prepaid Recharge
- Bill Payments
How it works?
The Micro ATM Machine works like a normal ATM machine.
- First, you need to go through the verification process. For the verification process, an Aadhaar card with fingerprint scanning or swipe options is available.
- After the verification is completed, the Micro ATM Machine will display various trading options.
- You need to select this option and the device will process the transaction.
- After a successful transaction, a message will appear on the screen and a print receipt will be generated.
- You will also receive a text message reminder from the bank about the transaction.
The Micro ATM provides transaction facilities for all banks. However, you must link your Aadhaar card with your bank account to use this feature.
What are the benefits of using Micro ATM?
- You can use Micro ATM to expand banking services anywhere in remote areas
- This is a low-cost option for existing ATMs
- Micro ATM is a portable device
- Easy to carry, easy to set up anywhere in remote areas
- Biometrics enable secure transactions
- Interoperable equipment that can work for any bank
- Helping people to be useful in the process of demonetization
The Micro ATM is invented to help people of the rural area for the financial inclusion. However, in heavy cash crunch problem like today these types of Micro ATM Machines is boon to everyone.
Apply online at Bankit.com to buy Micro ATM at the earliest.
Buy BANKIT Micro ATM online at best price