FasTag is a reloadable label that automatically deducts tolls and allows vehicles to pass through toll booths without stopping payments. It uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to make cashless payments through prepaid accounts associated with it.
The tag is attached to the windshield of the vehicle, and the RFID antenna in the awning of the toll booth scans the QR code and the tag identification number and then lifts the cantilever barrier to allow the vehicle to pass.
FasTag is valid for five years and comes in seven different colors - purple, orange, yellow, pink, blue, green and black. Assign a specific color to each type of vehicle.
FasTag is the perfect solution for easy travel on national highways. FasTag currently operates at all toll stations on national and state highways. As per new guideline of Highway Authority of India, FasTag will become mandatory for all vehicles to pass the Toll booths in near future.
Highlights of FasTag Program
The tag uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology and is attached to the windshield of the vehicle. It allows you to pass the toll booth without having to park at the cash counter.
FasTag is associated with a wallet and deducts the applicable fee amount.
More than 450 Toll Plazas
FasTag is currently operating at more than 450 Toll Plazas on national highways. More cities and state plazas will land in the future.
How it works?
- Add money to your FasTag Account
- Scan the label when passing through the plaza
- Walking through the plaza
Benefits of FasTag
For Vehicle Owners:
- Hassel free toll
- Avoid long queues
- Cash back
- Uninterrupted movement of the vehicle reduces fuel costs
- Various payment options, such as credit/debit card, NEFT, etc., can be used to recharge FasTag
For Toll operators:
- Convenient cashless payment
- Reduce the time required to process tolls
- Due to long queues and changes, there is no customer aggression
- Reduce operating costs
- Better audit control by centralizing user accounts
- Better road management
- Bring transparency to paid transactions
- Reduce revenue leakage
- Strengthen project responsibility
We are authorized sales and service provider for “FasTag” product in India .We have the facilities of FasTag recharge online and FasTag recharge agents for distributing products in India.